Steve Maule is a graduate of the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington. Mr. Maule has been actively involved in real estate research and consulting since 1999. He joined Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services in November of 2005, after six years with the Meyers Group (now Hanley Wood); one of the country’s premier providers of residential new-home construction data and consulting services. Mr. Maule was the team leader of the subdivision and land development group when at Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Steve specializes in the valuation of residential subdivision land performing complex analyses of land to lots and lots to houses throughout Washington. Work experience also includes Retail, Industrial, and Office properties.
- Foundations of Real Estate Appraisal
- Basic Income Capitalization (Parts 1 and 2)
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- Report Writing and Valuation Analysis
- General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- Real Estate Statistics and Valuation Modeling
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Fundamentals