Joe Creech is a graduate of the University of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado. After a career in international finance with US Bank, he joined Palmer, Groth & Pietka in July of 1998. Joe started as a trainee and earned his state license in 2002. In 2005, Joe was promoted to Team Leader and began building his own team. In 2007, Joe was named a Managing Director of the Seattle Office. In 2008, Joe was awarded the MAI designation.
The firm was sold to FirstService and merged with Colliers International between 2008 and 2012. Joe was promoted to Senior Valuation Services Director of the newly created firm, Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services. Joe was consistently ranked in the Top 5 nationally in sales during this period.
In 2014, Joe and his team started their own firm, Pacific Coast Valuation Group. With a background in retail, office and industrial property types ranging from small, single tenant to large industrial parks and shopping centers, Joe and his team have appraised a wide variety of commercial properties. Specialties include golf course valuations and consultation. Joe has also served as an expert witness in King County and provides appraisals and presentations for tax appeal and bankruptcy support services for a variety of clients.
- Principles of Real Estate Appraisal
- Principles of Income Capitalization
- Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Basic Income Capitalization
- Advanced Land Planning and Development
- Valuation of Detrimental Conditions in Real Estate
- Feasibility, Market Value & Investment Timing: Option Value
- Evaluating Commercial Construction
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Course 420: Business Practices & Ethics
- Course 510: Advanced Income Capitalization
- Course 520: Market Analysis & Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Course 530: Advanced Sales Comparison & Cost Approaches
- Course 540: Report Writing & Valuation Analysis
- Course 550: Advanced Applications